Dispositions are a Gameplay Mechanic in Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. Dispositions add to and alter the AI of an NPC in a variety of ways. They can be beneficial or detrimental to players, and they are not exclusive to combat. In addition to changing the behavior of an NPC, dispositions can alter an NPC's loot table.  Players can receive Dispositions, though the exact mechanics of how this occurs are unknown (06/21) 
An area we have not seen much innovation in MMORPGs, almost since their inception, is the area of NPC AI. What if certain enemies had different "dispositions" that had to be discovered by the player? Many NPCs in Pantheon will have advanced behaviors, like the propensity to flee if possible, or to stand and fight to the end. Some NPCs will be inclined to help other NPCs in the area, while some will not. Some will target certain classes within the group that is attacking them. NPC’s movement speeds may vary if they feel they are outmatched. While it is too early to go into a lot of detail, some of the different dispositions we are working on include: the Alarmist, the Bully, the Craven, the Opportunist, the Protector, and the Strategist.
- Bloodthirsty NPCs have a chance on every attack to proc a bleeding DoT on their target. Whenever they apply this bleeding DoT, they also gain a buff called Blood Frenzy
- Cunning NPCs are more resilient to mind-altering effects, such as Smoke Trick and 25px Charm, and can break their allies out of such effects. 
- Mana Crazed
- When a Mana Crazed NPC is in combat with a character that has mana (Clerics, Druids, Enchanters, Shamans, Summoners and Wizards), the Mana Crazed NPC will pick a mana user they're in combat with and focus on that target. While in this state, the Mana Crazed NPC is immune to Taunt, their attacks drain their target's mana and, for each successful mana drain, the Mana Crazed NPC grows stronger. 
Timestamped references have a "tag" to identify them.
- Dispositions are not always detrimental to players (Theoryforge with Guest Chris "Joppa" Perkins, Creative Director of Pantheon)
- Dispositions can alter the loot table (Theoryforge with Guest Chris "Joppa" Perkins, Creative Director of Pantheon)
- Players can receive dispositions (Theoryforge with Guest Chris "Joppa" Perkins, Creative Director of Pantheon)
- Powerful NPCs can have Dispositions (Ep 13 - Bean Stew - Pantheon Crafting & Gathering with David ‘Nephele’ Beach & Chris ‘Joppa’ Perkins)
- Cunning Disposition Effects (Theoryforge with Guest Chris "Joppa" Perkins, Creative Director of Pantheon)
- Mana Crazed Disposition (Theoryforge with Guest Chris "Joppa" Perkins, Creative Director of Pantheon)