Attributes, also known as stats, are measures of the many values of a character, ranging from how healthy they are, to how strong or how charismatic, and what abilities they are currently able to use. Attributes also impact abilities directly, with the type of attributes that influence, as well as the amount of influence, determined per ability.
- "Stats" is used interchangeably with "Attributes" throughout this article.
- A stat's abbreviation (see below) may be used instead of the full word throughout this article.
- The term "Abilities" refers to Spells as well.
- Attack refers to an attack made either with a melee or ranged weapon.
There are a total of 8 primary stats (listed in the order seen in the character UI): Strength (Str), Stamina (Sta), Constitution (Con), Agility (Agi), Dexterity (Dex), Intellect (Int), Wisdom (Wis), Charisma (Cha).
Each Class prefers a certain set of stats over the others, though this does not mean that the stats that aren't preferred by a given class are useless to them.
Strength influences the character's Attack Rating. 
Dexterity influences the character's Attack Rating. 
Some of the benefits of Wisdom depend on whether the class is a Priest or a Caster:
- For Priests, Wisdom influences their Mana pool and Spell Power.
- For Casters, Wisdom influences Critical Hit chance with spells.
Some of the benefits of Intellect depend on whether the class is a Caster or a Priest:
- For Casters, Intellect influences their Mana pool and Spell Power.
- For Priests, Intellect influences Critical Hit chance with spells.
Charisma is known to influence how likely NPCs will break Charm and Mesmerize effects.
Secondary stat refers to all the other stats of a PC that aren't one of the primary 8, or derive their values directly from the primary stats. This is stats like Health (HP), Mana, Endurance (End) as well as more obscure stats, like Haste and Spell Power.
Your HP determines how much damage you can take. If a character's HP reaches 0, they die. Health is derived from Stamina.
Mana is the resource used by Casters and Priests to cast spells. It is derived from either Intellect or Wisdom, depending on whether the mana-user is a Priest ( Cleric, Druid, Shaman) or a Caster ( Enchanter, Summoner , Wizard).
Endurance is used by the Climbing skill and is also the resource used by most non-caster and non-priests for their abilities.
These stats are found under the "Defense" tab of the Character Sheet.
- Armor Class
- Armor Class reduces damage taken whenever the source of the damage is physical (e.g a melee/ranged attack). Armor Class is primarily gained through equipment, with plate-tier equipment typically having the highest Armor Class scores, while cloth-tier has the lowest.
- How likely the character is to block a physical attack. Blocking an attack completely negates the damage that would have been done. Blocking requires that a shield is equipped, and has a chance to occur on every attack made against the character, so long as it was a physical attack and the blocking character is facing their attacker . Stacks with other defenses (Dodge, Parry)
- How likely the character is to dodge a Physical attack. Dodging an attack completely negates the damage that would have been done. This has a chance to occur on every attack made against the character, so long as it was a physical attack. Stacks with other defenses (Block, Parry) and can occur regardless of the dodging character's facing relative to their attacker .
Melee & Ranged Stats
These stats are found under the "Melee" or "Ranged" tab of the Character Sheet. (It is currently unknown if these stats are shared between melee and range, or independent of one another. It is assumed that they are shared.)
- Accuracy influences your chance to hit with an attack.
- Attack Power
- Critical Chance
- Every attack made by a character has a chance to critically succeed, doing extra damage. The higher your critical chance, the greater the likelihood of this occurring.
- The more Haste a character has, the faster they will make attacks. As such, Haste can be thought of as a reduction of a weapon's delay.
These stats are found under the "Spell" tab of the Character Sheet.
- Spell Power
- Spell Haste
- The more Spell Haste a character has, the faster their abilities will cast.
- Spell Critical Chance
- (It is currently unknown if critical chance is separated into Spell and Physical critical chance, but it is assumed to be.) Every ability used by a character has a chance to critically succeed, doing extra damage. The higher your critical chance, the greater the likelihood of this occurring.
- Mana Regen
- How much Mana per tick a character regenerates.
- Hit points, also known as Health Points.
- Statistics. Another term used to refer to Attributes.
<ref>tag; name "Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Racial Passives Part 1" defined multiple times with different content